Travel health insurance for travelers from all over the world

You do not have a permanent residence in Germany but still need health insurance for your stay abroad?
Then you have come to the right place: Whether you are a student, worker or pensioner - find the right insurance coverage for your time abroad.

With our cooperation partner APRIL International we have a partner with over 40 years of experience in the field of international health at our side.

Traveling worldwide

MyTravel Cover

MyTravel is an insurance solution for long-term travelers of any kind or expats, which is valid worldwide.

MyStudies Cover

MyStudies is a special insurance solution for international pupils and students who are abroad on the occasion of a trip, language study, internship or study or as an au pair.


MyHealth is the right international health insurance for indefinite stays worldwide.