Care & Help

In times of growing globalization, “working abroad” is becoming increasingly important and significant. Acting international companies are not the only ones deploying their employees globally. Self-employed workers within the care, medical and service professions are undertaking temporarily working tenures abroad. In the case of caregivers, domestic helpers and childcarers, for example, demand is rising strongly.

Whether you would like to work in Germany, Austria or anywhere else in the foreign world, you need the appropriate travel insurance fitting to your needs - for the long-term too - insurance which we are able to offer you.

Insurable persons:

  • Caregivers
  • Domestic helpers
  • Childcarers
Ausländer nach Deutschland/Österreich
  • Kombinierte Kranken-, Unfall- und Haftpflichtversicherung
  • Tagesprämien, dadurch taggenaue Abrechnung durch Rückzahlung überschüssiger Prämien
  • Ggf. Beitragsrückvergütung
  • Aufenthalt bis 3 Jahre
  • Weltweiter Versicherungsschutz zusätzlich für Urlaubszwecke bis zu 6 Wochen pro Versicherungsjahr auch im Heimatland